Final Enigma Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Final Enigma Studios

The official forums for T3mp0ral En1gma.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game Suggestion] CrossCode

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Game Suggestion] CrossCode Empty [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:22 pm

theguywhogamesalot

theguywhogamesalot

Hey, just wanted to try out the forums for a game request. So here I go.

I recently found out about this cool game being developed by Radical Fish Games. It is a 2D action RPG that takes place in the future. Sounds pretty exciting already, right? The game also has a very intuitive and fun combat system, with elemental attacks and focus based accuracy. It is really fun. Plus the game also features dungeons with puzzles to solve and enemies to slay. The game's story is not half bad either. It made me with the full game was out now.

How may you play this game, you might wonder? Well actually the game is HTML5 based. This means the game can run in almost any browser and does not require peripherals like Adobe Flash to run. But there is also a download option for Windows, which might be better for recording if you are using FRAPS, Bandicam, or other recording software.

The game is not finished yet, and is only a demo which includes three portions. Story (self-explanatory), Puzzle (a test dungeon for the full game, including combat and obviously puzzles), and Exploration (kind of like a single player MMO, it is open world, you can get loot, and level up). Overall I feel it is a pretty fun game for just being a demo. You should totally check it out.

Link to game's main website: removed ("New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.")

[Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-story [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-combat-2 [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-rpg
[Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-balls [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-elements [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-awesome

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSIMHAImAWgM6BVAPugaPw

2[Game Suggestion] CrossCode Empty Re: [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:54 pm

T3mp0ral En1gma

T3mp0ral En1gma
Admin

theguywhogamesalot wrote:Hey, just wanted to try out the forums for a game request. So here I go.

I recently found out about this cool game being developed by Radical Fish Games. It is a 2D action RPG that takes place in the future. Sounds pretty exciting already, right? The game also has a very intuitive and fun combat system, with elemental attacks and focus based accuracy. It is really fun. Plus the game also features dungeons with puzzles to solve and enemies to slay. The game's story is not half bad either. It made me with the full game was out now.

How may you play this game, you might wonder? Well actually the game is HTML5 based. This means the game can run in almost any browser and does not require peripherals like Adobe Flash to run. But there is also a download option for Windows, which might be better for recording if you are using FRAPS, Bandicam, or other recording software.

The game is not finished yet, and is only a demo which includes three portions. Story (self-explanatory), Puzzle (a test dungeon for the full game, including combat and obviously puzzles), and Exploration (kind of like a single player MMO, it is open world, you can get loot, and level up). Overall I feel it is a pretty fun game for just being a demo. You should totally check it out.

Link to game's main website: removed ("New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.")

[Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-story [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-combat-2 [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-rpg
[Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-balls [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-elements [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Feature-awesome

Absolutely! The pics and video look outstanding, I'd love to give it a try in my next Gaming with Outta' Time Studio, I of course need to stop being lazy and finish posting the rest of my Star Fox 64 playthrough, but by all means this new game looks outstanding, I can't wait to give it a try! Very Happy

http://temporalenigma.wix.com/index

3[Game Suggestion] CrossCode Empty Re: [Game Suggestion] CrossCode Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:55 pm

T3mp0ral En1gma

T3mp0ral En1gma
Admin

Just do me a favor since the link didn't appear, mind PMing me the link for the game's download? (That way I don't have to go on a scavenger hunt for it xP)

http://temporalenigma.wix.com/index

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum